Fine Art Printmakers from Western Australia are invited to submit their work for an opportunity to receive an award for:
Print Media Excellence Award
Sponsor: Future Engineering
Tabletop press valued at over $2000
Sponsor: Leon Pericles
$300 Gift Voucher Muirs Antiquarian Book Shop
Sponsor: Claremont Art Framers
$500 Framing Voucher
Regional Artist Award
Talison Lithium - $250
Morrisonart - $250
Sponsors: Life members of PAWA
Hilda Klap - $250
Rosemary Mostyn - $250
Highly Commended Award
$250 shop voucher plus gift pack valued at $100
Peoples Choice Award
Artists prize pack valued at over $250
- Submissions Close: March 31 April 2023
- Delivery of Artwork: Wednesday 19 April, 9am-5pm
- Opening Night: Saturday 22 April, 6-8pm
Exhibition open for viewing Saturday 22 April, 10-3pm (however, no sales prior to awards presentation)
- Exhibition continues: 23 April - 7 May, 10-3pm daily
Moores Building Contemporary Art Space, 46 Henry Street, Fremantle.
- Entries are limited to a maximum of two works per artist.
- Maximum artwork size is 1m x 1m.
- Work must be the artist's original hand pulled print and not previously exhibited.
- CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS in the document below.
- PAWA Contemporary Print Media Award 2023 terms and conditions.pdf
- All entrants are encouraged to join the gallery sitting roster for this event.