Annual General Meeting (AGM)
This is formal notification that the Printmakers’ Association of Western Australia Incorporated will be holding their Annual General Meeting on Saturday 29th October at 3:00 pm at the Tresillian Arts Centre, 21 Tyrell St, Nedlands.
All members are encouraged to attend and are invited to enjoy a social gathering after business is attended to.We will be sharing some food plates brought by those who attend and you are encouraged to bring one of your choice to share.
The agenda for the AGM will include:
- I. Confirmation of the Minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting
- II. Report from the President
- III. Report from the Treasurer including relevant excerpts from the Auditors Compilation Report for the fiscal year ending June 30th, 2022.
- A full copy of the report from the Auditor and PAWA’s Treasurer reports for the fiscal year ending June 30th, 2022, are available on application to the Treasurer.
- IV. All committee positions will be declared vacant and nominations for committee positions received will be voted on, a quorum for the vote will be 11 members.
We seek on the General Committee: Studio Co-ordinator (2), Newsletter Co-ordinator/s, Web Page Manager/s, Minutes Secretary/ies plus those who can assist with exhibitions. If you have a specific area of interest, please note it on your nomination form.
Please complete the Nomination Form and send to PAWA SECRETARY, P.O. Box 6, NEDLANDS. WA. 6909, or scan and email with email title NOMINATION to email@example.com by 5 PM on Friday 21st October 2022.
Haya Hagit Cohen
PRINTMAKERS ASSOCIATION OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA Inc. (PAWA)
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 3PM SATURDAY 29th October 2021.
NOMINATION AND ACCEPTANCE FOR EXECUTIVE POSITIONS.
I nominate for election to the position of: (please tick beside the position you are nominating for
General Committee (specify a particular area of interest if applicable)
Name: Signature: Date:
I consent to the nomination and to act as office bearer in the position of for PAWA for the year commencing from 29th October 2022.
The members and outgoing committee welcome your nomination and congratulate you for your commitment to PAWA.
Please post Nominations to:
Printmakers Association of WA, P O Box 6, NEDLANDS WA 6909 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM Friday 28h October 2022.